Welcome to our Northgate clinic…
We provide a range of health care services for our community. The clinic is the first point of contact for patients when you come to see us.
We’re here to help…
We offer a range of services. Our everyday services include:
- GP services
- access to an Indigenous health worker
- registered nurse.
Specialist and allied health services
A range of medical specialists and allied health professionals regularly work from our Northgate Clinic including:
- Children & Maternal Health Service Nurse: 8.30am – 4.30pm, Wednesdays & Thursdays
- Social/Mental Health Team: 8.30am – 5:00pm (Monday) & 8.30am – 4.30pm (Tuesday-Friday)
- Dietitian/Diabetes Educator: 8.30am – 4.30pm, Fridays
- Physio, podiatry, speech and OT clinic times vary. Please make enquiries with our allied health coordinator if you want to see one of these services.
Our opening hours
We are open: Monday from 8:30am – 5:00pm and Tuesday to Friday from 8.30am – 4:30pm
We are a BULK Billing practice. When you come in for an appointment, please make sure you bring along your Medicare card, health care card, pension card and/or DVA card with you.
If you don’t have a card there will be a minimum fee of $95.00 for a standard consultation. We request that payment be made at the time of consultation.
Address: 313 Melton Road, Northgate QLD 4013
Telephone: (07) 3240 8903
Fax: (07) 3256 6579