Child & Family Centre
Supporting you and your family
Our Child and Family Centre provides a community space with a range of services, working with our families to support you and your kids.
Located in Glenda Street, Waterford West, we provide a range of early childhood, parenting, health and support services.
- Early childhood education and care services: playgroups supporting a range of developmental stages and ages, supporting local schools, early childhood education and development programs including social and emotional wellbeing, and supporting our local Deadly Kindys including Burragah, Gundoo Mirra and Waterford West.
- Family and parenting support services: parenting resources and programs, home visiting, counselling, nutrition programs, healthy and safe home environments, individual support for children and families.
- Child and maternal health services: basic health and development screening, antenatal and postnatal maternal care, wellbeing checks, child health, early childhood allied health (occupational therapy, speech therapy, child psychologist, audiology etc.).
- General advice and information on a range of early childhood and family issues.
- Linkages and referral pathways with other community and government services.