Join our team
Work for us
ATSICHS Brisbane provides a comprehensive range of primary health care, youth, child safety, early childhood, mental health, dental and aged care services to the Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander community in Brisbane and Logan. We employ more than 400 people in a variety of roles across our locations.
A selection of our current vacancies:
The child and family psychologist will provide the following functions:
- Provide a range of effective therapeutic interventions using established evidence-based techniques and methodologies of proven effectiveness that is adapted to the individual needs and treatment plan for each client and there family.
- Effectively manage and coordinate the service delivery model of case managed mental health, alcohol and other drugs and social needs of clients.
- Contribute in providing access and coordination to comprehensive support services to clients and their families, with the aim to achieve personal wellbeing as part of a holistic model of care.
Apply now: Child and Family Psychologist
The manager, Birthing in our Community will be responsible for:
- Effective management of the Logan Birthing in Our Community (BiOC) Hub services to ensure the delivery of best practice quality services, effective service planning, integration of BiOC priorities, meeting of targets and management priorities
- Ensuring the collation and delivery of quantitative and qualitative reports and analyse data as part of service delivery trends
- Coordinate staff in accordance with Clinical Governance Framework, individual Position Descriptions and ATSICHS policies and procedures
- Provide daily support to staff addressing challenging and complex problems and act as a source of guidance for staff
- Improve the leadership, operational management and strategic thinking skills coaching of all team member
Apply now: Manager, Birthing in our Community (Logan)
As Regional team leader the role will:
- Support FPP Managers in both Brisbane and Logan to effectively coordinate the activities and staff of the Family Participation Program (FPP).
- Work with both FPP teams to ensure the delivery of an accountable, effective, and culturally strong FPP service that works to actively reduce the disproportionate representation of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander children in the Qld child protection system.
- Support in the development of local policy, procedure, and governance structures within the team
- Support program staff to deliver best practices and meet performance targets
- Guide strategic plans and the ongoing development of the team overall.
The Youth Services Case Manager provides:
- Tailored case management services for young people at risk of disconnecting with their family/ community, disengagement from education, training and employment, homelessness, or at risk of harm.
- Effective engagement with young people, their families and their support network to identify the young person’s needs and aspirations, and record and progress a plan created and led by the young person.
- Meet individual case performance targets as per weekly, monthly, and quarterly dashboard system.
- Facilitate a client-led assessment and Care Plan to identify the client’s goals, including the entire family, where appropriate.
- Provide role-specific targeted interventions and family facilitated group meetings in achieving client goals.
Apply now: Youth Services Case Manager
For more information on these jobs and more click Join Our Team.
Like to know more about ATSICHS Brisbane? Watch the video below or visit our About Us page.
If you are interested in career opportunities with ATSICHS Brisbane that are not currently advertised, please contact our People and Culture team on (07) 3240 8900 (press 1).