Join our team
Work for us
ATSICHS Brisbane provides a comprehensive range of primary health care, youth, child safety, early childhood, mental health, dental and aged care services to the Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander community in Brisbane and Logan. We employ more than 400 people in a variety of roles across our locations.
A selection of our current vacancies:
The psychologist will provide the following functions:
- Provide a range of effective therapeutic interventions using established evidence-based techniques and methodologies of proven effectiveness that is adapted to the individual needs and treatment plan for each client and there family.
- Effectively manage and coordinate the service delivery model of case managed mental health, alcohol and other drugs and social needs of clients.
- Contribute in providing access and coordination to comprehensive support services to clients and their families, with the aim to achieve personal wellbeing as part of a holistic model of care.
Apply now: Psychologist
The Family Participation Program Specialist will be required to:
- Give effect to Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people’s right to self-determination
- Facilitate ATSIFLDM processes with active and meaningful participation from the whole family.
- Support the family to develop family-based solutions that mitigate risk and provide for the safety, care, protection and connection of children, whether at home or in care.
- Engage quality support networks, so the safety of our children and young people can be achieved within family, community and culture.
- Increase knowledge and understanding of child safety processes
- Understand Child Safety’s worries and concerns and keep the child and/or young person at the centre of all engagement.
- Provide culturally safe, quality, and efficient services.
Apply now: Family Participation Program Specialist
The Youth Services Case Manager will be responsible for:
- Providing tailored case management services for young people at risk of disconnecting with their family/ community, disengagement from education, training and employment, homelessness, or at risk of harm.
- Effective engagement with young people, their families and their support network to identify the young person’s needs and aspirations, and record and progress a plan created and led by the young person.
- Acting as the main ‘point-of-contact’ for the young person and their family, and work in partnership to facilitate supports required to achieve their goals.
- Developing, implementing and executing the care plan of young people, and coordinate a wrap-around suite of services with the aim to achieve outcomes of the four (4) program objectives.
- Ultimately assisting young people to realise increased self-worth, family and community connectedness, and safety, delivering a service underpinned by customer service principles.
The medical receptionist will:
- Actively contribute to the implementation of the Model of Care with particular emphasis on leading and supporting the function of the medical reception
- Ensure efficient patient flow though effective use of the clinic calendars. Display exceptional phone manner when taking calls or messages
- Ensure appropriate handling of GP referrals
- Contribute towards ensuring the recall function is in accordance with the ATSICHS Policies and Procedures
- Commit to ongoing continuous quality improvement processes with annual reviews into the efficiency of the service provision
- Contribute towards ensuring the Medical Service Billing function is in accordance with the ATSICHS Policies and Procedures
Apply now: Medical Receptionist
For more information on these jobs and more click Join Our Team.
Like to know more about ATSICHS Brisbane? Watch the video below or visit our About Us page.
If you are interested in career opportunities with ATSICHS Brisbane that are not currently advertised, please contact our People and Culture team on (07) 3240 8900 (press 1).