Join our team
Work for us
ATSICHS Brisbane provides a comprehensive range of primary health care, youth, child safety, early childhood, mental health, dental and aged care services to the Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander community in Brisbane and Logan. We employ more than 400 people in a variety of roles across our locations.
As a key member of the ATSICHS Brisbane team, the Jimbelunga Nursing Centre Support role participates in the care of residents by providing domestic services such as:
- Cooking meals
- Meal service
- Cleaning residential environments and common areas
Apply now: Jimbelunga Nursing Centre Support Staff
The Graduate Nurse will be required to:
- Work with clinical nurses to contribute, where possible, to ATSICHS comprehensive health support services to clients.
- Aim to achieve improved health outcomes for all Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people.
- Perform effective triage, prevention, education, support and recalls.
- Assist Clinic Nurses to provide education to ATSICHS clients with regards to their care and promote opportunities for improved health outcomes.
Apply now: Graduate Nurse
The NDIS Support Worker will work with individuals (known as ‘participants’) in partnership to:
- Empower and build their agency to make effective change and overcome their identified disability and wellbeing needs.
- Engage participants in their homes, and translate initial engagement into a strong ongoing partnership.
- Once engaged, the role will support participants in daily living activities and social/community participation.
- All supports provided are aimed at promoting participant choice and control.
Apply now: NDIS Support Worker
The Aboriginal Health Practitioner may perform a broad range of tasks including:
- Explain procedures and treatment to clients to gain cooperation and understanding, and allow clients to make informed decisions about their health management
- Contribute to the effective management of patient care plan systems, including participating in patient care conferences, managing patient follow-up procedure
- Identify care needs and document patient consultation in patient’s medical file
- Assist Doctors and other health professionals with communication, treatment and any advice relevant to a client’s treatment
- Assist in the provision of high quality emergency care that at times is independent but with support from other health professionals
Apply now: Aboriginal Health Worker
For more information on these jobs and more click Join Our Team.
Like to know more about ATSICHS Brisbane? Watch the video below or visit our About Us page.
If you are interested in career opportunities with ATSICHS Brisbane that are not currently advertised, please contact our People and Culture team on (07) 3240 8900 (press 1).