Brisbane ATSICHS Youth Service
Our Youth Service can help with a range of things whether you just want to drop-in for a chat or need something a bit more, like a support plan.
Our service provides a wide range of free support for young people aged 8-21 years who live in the Brisbane and Logan areas.
- support you with getting back to school
- assist you with finding a job or traineeship
- link you in with a doctor or dentist
- connect you with someone to chat to
- connect you with your local community.
We can offer regular catch ups to work on your goals and what you want for the future. We’ll meet you at home, school or community – wherever is good for you!
We’ll help you find the right services for what you need and work with those services to help you reach your goals.
For our case management service, we are an early intervention response to young people who present with risk factors that may impact their well-being and result in harm, homelessness and/or negative health outcomes.