A deadly smile is a healthy smile
We provide a wide range of dental services at our Woolloongabba and Logan dental clinics, our mobile van located at the Murri School and our Yalburru Dirun dental truck.
Am I eligible?
To be eligible for appointments at our clinics you must reside in South East Queensland, identify as Aboriginal or Torres Strait Islander and hold a valid concession card. Current dental patients without a concession card are still eligible for our service.
We encourage kids to get their health check prior to their dental appointment. Our dental van at the Murri School specialises in children’s dental care, or we can see kids at our two other clinics or mobile dental truck, Yalburru Dirun.
Non Indigenous patients with an Indigenous spouse may be eligible for care. Please contact our team for further information.
What are my alternatives?
Other choices for care are:
- Queensland Health Oral Health – if you are a holder of a Centrelink concession card call them on 1300 300 850 OR
- a private dentist of your choice.
Access and fees
- There are no fees for the general dental care provided the eligibility criteria is met.
- Fees do apply for laboratory work, e.g., mouthguards, denture and crown work.
- Treatment is provided to the majority of children via the Child Dental Benefits Scheme.
- Aged pensioners are eligible for free acrylic dentures.
Our team consists of dentists, oral health therapists, dental assistants, technicians and a dental prosthetist. We support the training of students by providing clinical placements for final year dental students throughout the year.
Our services include:
- emergency treatment for toothache, trauma and wisdom teeth
- routine dental checkups and screening
- root canal on anterior teeth
- wisdom teeth extractions
- dentures and crowns
- mouthguards and splints
- specialist referrals
- scaling and cleaning with oral health promotion
- regular recalls and follow up.
All ATSICHS Dental sites accredited until 29 August 2023.
Making an appointment
Hours vary from clinic to clinic. Some of our clinics have extended opening hours. View all clinics