Family Wellbeing Service
Strong and deadly families
Helping our mob – by working with our families to support you and your kids.
Our Family Wellbeing team can provide in-home support and counselling and connect you up with others that can help.
Helping you and your family
We can help you create a strong family, whether you just want to drop-in for a chat or need something a bit more, like a support plan.
Our team can help you with:
- managing the day-to-day running of your house
- putting together daily routines
- linking you up to parenting programs
- making sure you and your kids are eating good tukka
- understanding your kids development and needs
- health care and getting you access to services that you need
- emotional support – there’s no shame in talkin’ about it
- child/parent relationship and communication
- helping with alternative forms of discipline for children
- information on other services/programs that can also help and support you.
Accessing the service
Our Family Wellbeing Program is designed for parents/caregivers and your kids. It is available to families in the Brisbane North and South-Southwest and Logan, Beenleigh and Browns Plains catchments who would like support from our team.
If you are a service provider or a member of the public interested in referring a family or your own family, you can fill out our paper referral form by emailing our Intake Team. We will email you the form back to fill in, and once the referral is returned, send you an intake receipt.
Services provided by our Family Wellbeing team are provided free of charge.
At home appointments
We can come to you in your home, meet you at a cafe or in one of our other clinics.
Making an appointment?
Family Wellbeing Service Brochure
Read about the service and how our team can help you and your family.
Chermside Family Wellbeing Service
10 Hall Street
Chermside QLD 4132
Logan Family Wellbeing Service
Logan City Centre
Shop 75B, Cnr Kingston & Wembley Rds
Logan Central QLD 4114
Woolloongabba Family Wellbeing Service
Woolloongabba QLD 4102