Tell us what you think
Do you have any feedback about us? Is there any aspect of our care or services that could be improved?
We welcome your comments, suggestions, compliments and complaints. Your input is used to help us improve our services and look at areas for improvement.
To give feedback, you can:
- speak to a staff member or manager
- fill in one of our feedback forms (in person or online).
Feedback forms are available in our waiting rooms and program areas. Completed forms can either be placed in the feedback box or handed to one of our staff members. You may put your name on the feedback form if you wish, or you may remain anonymous. Your comments are always treated in confidence.
You can also provide feedback online. Click on the relevant button below to tell us what you think.
Share feedback on our medical clinics, dental and allied health services, and the Jajumbora Midwifery Hub.
Share feedback on the Child and Family Centre and the Burragah, Gundoo Mirra and Jajumbora Deadly Kindy centres.
Share feedback on Deadly Choices, the Family Participation Program, and Family Wellbeing, Social Health, Youth and Youth Justice services.
Share feedback on the National Disability Insurance Scheme (NDIS) support coordination services.
Share feedback on our housing service.
Your privacy and rights
Our staff at ATSICHS Brisbane are committed to providing a high standard of client care at all times but, despite the best intentions, we know that misunderstandings can occur or a complaint may arise.
We would always prefer complaints and issues to be brought to our attention first so that we have the opportunity to address or rectify them immediately.
If you have a complaint:
If we are unable to resolve the problem immediately, it will be investigated and you will be given regular updates and notified of the outcome.
We take your concerns, suggestions and complaints seriously. However, if you wish to take the matter further and feel that you need to discuss the matter externally to ATSICHS Brisbane. You may contact the following:
If you have a complaint about a health service provided to you, a family member, or someone in your care, you can lodge a complaint with the Office of the Health Ombudsman in a number of ways:
- Online: Submit the online health service complaint form at www.oho.qld.gov.au
- Email: Email the health service complaint form to email@example.com
- Phone: Call 133 OHO (133 646), Monday to Friday 9am to 5pm
- Post: Post the health service complaint form to: PO Box 13281, George Street Brisbane Qld 4003
Aged Care Services
You can lodge a complaint with the Aged Care Quality and Safety Commission in many ways:
- Online: Submit a complaint via their Online Complaints Form
- Phone: Call 1800 951 822 (free call from landlines) between 9am and 5pm weekdays
- Letter: Write a letter to the Commission at: Aged Care Quality and Safety Commission, GPO Box 9819, in your capital city.
You can lodge a complaint by contacting external complaint or funding bodies such as:
- Department for Children, Youth Justice and Multicultural Affairs
- Office of the Information Commissioner Queensland on 1800 642 753
- Queensland Human Rights Commission on 1300 130 670.
You can lodge a complaint with the NDIS Commission in many ways: