We are proud to present our 2021-22 Annual Report, Our Community, Our Work, Our Stories.
This publication is an extensive showcase of the work we deliver to our community across Brisbane and Logan. Additionally, it’s a celebration of our achievements in all service and program areas.
We believe it provides valuable insights into the key issues affecting our community in Brisbane and Logan and how we are working towards reinstating the wellbeing of our people – person by person, family by family, generation by generation.
Below are some of the key highlights of our work this year:
- We saw 6383 patients in our dental clinics and provided 11,389 dental treatments
- We saw 5441 community members complete a comprehensive health check at our medical clinics
- Our Social Health program held 3026 telehealth appointments
- Our Youth Service had 3089 instances of engagement with young people in Brisbane and Logan
- The number of clients supported in our NDIS program increased by 33% to 129
- We saw kindergarten enrolments increase, with 113 attending our three Deadly Kindys
- Our Family Wellbeing Service supported 484 families and 711 children
- The Deadly Choices team saw a 63% increase with 2345 program participants
- Our Jajumbora Birthing in our Community Hub saw 195 births in the past year, up 17%.
Click below to read more about our achievements over the past 12 months.
To read previous Annual Reports and Financial Statements visit:
2020-21 Annual Report
2020-21 Financial Statements
2019-20 Annual Report
2019-20 Financial Statements
2018-19 Annual Report
2018-19 Financial Statements
2017-18 Annual Report
2017-18 Financial Statements
To receive a hard copy of these publications, please email our Marketing Team.