We are proud to present our 2022–23 Annual Report, Our Community, Our Future, Our Way.
This publication is an extensive showcase of the work we deliver to our community across Brisbane and Logan. Additionally, it’s a celebration of our achievements in all service and program areas.
We believe it provides valuable insights into the key issues affecting our community in Brisbane and Logan and how we are working towards reinstating the wellbeing of our people – person by person, family by family, generation by generation.
Below are some of the key highlights of our work this year:
- We saw 8,095 patients in our dental clinics and provided 11,231 dental treatments
- We saw 6,659 community members complete a 715 health check at our medical clinics
- Our Social Health program supported 1,121 clients.
- Ngumpi uruue supported 134 vulnerable women and children.
- We cared for 70 residents at Jimbelunga Nursing Centre.
- Our Youth Service had 2,945 instances of engagement with young people.
- We saw 4,440 community members at our Jajumbora Children and Family Centre.
- The number of clients supported in our NDIS (Support Coordination) program increased by 42%.
- We saw kindergarten enrolments increase, with 204 enrolled in our three Deadly Kindys.
- Our Family Wellbeing Service and Family Participation Program supported 440 families and 1068 children.
- The Deadly Choices team delivered 3,636 programs and stalls.
- Our Jajumbora Birthing in our Community Hub saw 168 born.
Click below to read more about our achievements over the past 12 months.
To read previous Annual Reports and Financial Statements visit:
To receive a hard copy of these publications, please email our Marketing Team.