Logan ATISCHS Youth Service
Logan City Centre
Shop 75B, Cnr Kingston & Wembley Rds
Logan Central QLD 4114
Our Logan Youth Service provides a range of support services tailored for Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander young people across South East Queensland. Our service provides individual case management as well as a mobile outreach service that targets young people in Brisbane’s inner city.
Based in Logan, our service focuses on building the capacity of young people and helping them to reconnect and/or strengthen connections with their families, culture, communities and support networks.
We provide a range of services to young people between 8 and 21 years of age for case management, after-hours outreach, diversionary programs and links to health services.
This means we work with young people who are:
- having problems with family or feeling isolated or alone
- becoming stressed at school
- not sure what they want to do in the future
- looking for a job
- feeling down or worried
- feeling they have no safe place to live
- feeling disconnected from community or culture.