News & Events
Our Dental Floss-ophies
This World Oral Health Day be proud of your mouth! Caring your teeth and gums can improve all aspects of your life from self confidence and overall health. Here are our dental floss-ophies to keep your smile healthy and happy:
- Brush for two minutes, twice a day, using a fluoride toothpaste.
- Toothbrushing with fluoride toothpaste helps remove food and plaque and prevent gum disease or tooth decay.
- Floss at least once a day and never reuse floss.
- Floss helps reach those difficult areas between your teeth and can prevent gum disease and bad breath.
- Replace your toothbrush every three months or after you’ve been sick.
- Brushing with an old, frayed toothbrush won’t be able to clean your mouth properly.
- Avoid sharing person items like toothbrushes with people who are ill.
- Sharing items like toothbrushes that regularly enter a persons mouth means that you may be sharing oral diseases .
- Visit the dentist regularly.
- By visiting the dentist regularly we can catch infections or diseases early. Click here to read more about our Dental Services.
- Eat a balanced, low-sugar diet.
- Avoiding excessive amounts of sugar from processed foods and drinks minimises plaque build up and chances for tooth decay.