A deadly smile is a healthy smile
We provide a wide range of dental services at our Woolloongabba and Logan dental clinics and from our mobile van located at the Murri School.
Am I eligible?
To be eligible for appointments at our dental clinics you must:
- reside in South East Queensland and identify as Aboriginal or Torres Strait Islander
- be a regular ongoing patient with one of our ATSICHS Brisbane medical clinics. If you are a new patient to ATSICHS Brisbane, our GPs will need to have had a chance to review your medical records.
We encourage kids to get their health check prior to their dental appointment. We have a dental van at the Murri School that specialises in children’s dental care. We can also see kids at our two other clinics.
If you are a non Indigenous patient with an Indigenous spouse you may be eligible for care. Please contact our dental team for further information.
What if I’m not an ATSICHS Brisbane client?
If you do not currently attend one of our ATSICHS Brisbane medical clinics, you are invited to transfer your medical records and become a regular ongoing medical patient. If you prefer not to attend one of our medical clinics, you are unable to access the dental clinics at Woolloongabba or Logan.
What are my alternatives?
Other choices for dental care are:
- Queensland Health Oral Health – if you are a holder of a Centrelink concession card call them on 1300 300 850 OR
- a private dentist of your choice.
Access and fees
- There are no fees for the general dental care provided the eligibility criteria is met.
- Fees do apply for laboratory work, e.g., mouthguards, denture and crown work.
- Treatment is provided to the majority of children via the Child Dental Benefits Scheme.
- Aged pensioners are eligible for free acrylic dentures.
Our dental team consists of dentists, oral health therapists, dental assistants, dental technicians and a dental prosthetist. We support the training of dental students by providing clinical placements for final year dental students throughout the year.
Our services include:
- emergency treatment for toothache, trauma and wisdom teeth
- routine dental checkups and screening
- root canal on anterior teeth
- wisdom teeth extractions
- dentures and crowns
- mouthguards and splints
- specialist referrals
- scaling and cleaning with oral health promotion
- regular recalls and follow up.
Making an appointment
Hours vary from clinic to clinic. Some of our clinics have extended opening hours. View all clinics