Welcome to our Woolloongabba clinic…
We provide a range of health care services for our community. The clinic is the first point of contact for patients when you come to see us. There is also a Dental Clinic located on the premises.
We’re here to help…
We offer a range of services. Download our brochure
Our everyday services include:
- GP Services
- Access to an Indigenous Health Worker
- Registered and Enrolled Nurses
- Nurse Practioner
- Care Co-ordinator Nurse.
Specialist and allied health services
A range of medical specialists and allied health professionals regularly work from our Woolloongabba Clinic including:
- Diabetes Educator: Tuesdays & Wednesdays
- Dietician: Tuesdays & Wednesdays
- Optometry Clinic: Mondays & Tuesdays
- Adult Occupational Therapist: Mondays
- Podiatry Clinic: Tuesdays & Thursdays
- Exercise Physiologist: Thursday afternoons
- Physiotherapist: Wednesdays
- Psychologist and counsellors
- Ophthalmologist: Tuesday afternoon once a month
- Endocrinologist: every Tuesday morning
- Respiratory: once a month
- Cardiologist: twice a month
- Psychiatrist: fortnightly (Monday morning)
- Geriatrician: once a month
- Dermatologist: once a month
We are open: Monday from 8:30am – 5:00pm and Tuesday to Friday from 8.30am – 4:30pm
We are a BULK Billing practice. When you come in for an appointment, please make sure you bring along your Medicare card, health care card, pension card and/or DVA card with you.
If you don’t have a card there will be a minimum fee of $95.00 for a standard consultation. We request that payment be made at the time of consultation.
Address: 55 Annerley Road, Woolloongabba QLD 4102
Telephone: (07) 3240 8924 / 3240 8900
Fax: (07) 3891 6149 / 3391 6196