We have both Pfizer and AstraZeneca COVID-19 vaccines available at our five medical clinics.
All Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people aged 12 years and over are eligible to receive the vaccine.
From 10 January 2022 all Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people aged 5-11 years are eligible to receive the vaccine. The vaccine is specifically designed for those aged 5-11 years and is one third of the dose for people aged 12 years and over.
Do you have questions about the 5-11 years vaccinations? Check out our Clinical Director of Health Services Dr Jonathan answering questions from community here.
We can assist you with accessing and collecting medications and other health supplies and provide you with food and cleaning products as you require them. We also have educational resources for children who may need to complete their schoolwork from home and can help you get in touch with any other services you may need during your quarantine time.
How do you plan to look after yours and your family’s wellbeing during illness. For tips and advice, check out our video with Dr Jonathan here.
Mob Link is an initiative of the Institute for Urban Indigenous Health (IUIH) to support Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people living in South East Queensland by linking them up with health and social services.
By calling 1800 254 354, mob can access a variety of services and support plus a wide range of other health and social services. It includes information on where to get vaccinated or tested and offers support and information for families affected by COVID-19.
Want to know what to do if you or someone in your family tests positive? Check out Dr Jonathan answering these questions from community.
COVID-19 Resources and links
Here are some helpful resources and links to help keep you safe:
- COVID-19 preparation checklist
- COVID-19 care in the community booklet
- COVID-19 home monitoring kit information sheet
- COVID-19 close contacts information sheet
- COVID-19 safety for families and community booklet
- Cleaning tips information sheet
- Cleaning steps information sheet
- Colouring in booklet
- Coping with stress information sheet
- Creating a MyGov account information sheet
- Essential item checklist
- Home activities for jarjums activity booklet
- House isolating poster
- Linking digital COVID-19 vaccination certificate information sheet
- Linking Medicare to a MyGov account information sheet
- Mob Link flyer
- Mob Link website
- QATSICPP website – COVID-19 resources
- Queensland Health website – General COVID-19 information
- Queensland Health website – I have COVID-19 information
- Staying active at home information sheet
- Step Up for the Jab website